Utah Continuing Education PACKAGE
24-Hr. UT CE Reinstatement Package (with Ethics course)
If you need to reinstate your license after 31 days and within six months of expiration, you will need the regular 18 hours of CE for renewal (including 9 hours of core), plus an additional 6 hours of CE to reinstate. This package will satisfy the 24-hour reinstatement requirement.
- Breaking Barriers: Fair Housing (3 core hours)
- Code of Ethics in Action: Real-Life Applications (3 core hours)*
- Residential Property Management Essentials (3 core hours)
- Sex and Real Estate: Sexual Harassment, Sexual Discrimination, and Fair Housing (3 elective hours)
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans (3 elective hours)
- Personal Safety (3 elective hours)
- Marijuana in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Current Issues and Trends in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
*This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.