42-Hr. UT CE Reinstatement Package (with Ethics course)
If you need to reinstate your license after six months and within 12 months past expiration, you will need the regular 18 hours of CE for renewal (including 9 hours of core), plus an additional 24 hours of CE to reinstate. This package will satisfy the 42-hour reinstatement requirement.
Courses included in this package:
- Breaking Barriers: Fair Housing (3 core hours)
- Code of Ethics in Action: Real-Life Applications (3 core hours)*
- Residential Property Management Essentials (3 core hours)
- Attracting Online Consumers: Listings and Syndication (3 elective hours)
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans (3 elective hours)
- Personal Safety (3 elective hours)
- Sign Here: Contract Law on E-Signatures (3 elective hours)
- Real Estate Investors and Your Business (3 elective hours)
- Diversity: Your Kaleidoscope of Clients (3 elective hours)
- Going Green: The Environmental Movement in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- From Contract to Keys: The Mortgage Process (6 elective hours)
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance (6 elective hours)
*This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.